What a great inspiring story this is, helps me realize yet again that it does not matter what you are facing, what your circumstances are….it is a choice whether you decide to be happy and be an inspiration or not…. We make dozens of choices a day. This morning I had to make the choice when my alarm went off whether I was going to roll over, snuggle in and go back to sleep or if I was going to get up and head to my early morning class. I had the choice to be nice to the people who were around me or to not pay attention to them, I made the choice to eat healthy or not, I made the choice to make the most out of today or not. Everything I do is a choice. I can choose to take even just one steps towards my long term goal or to do nothing and be in the same place I was yesterday or a month or a year ago. I can choose to be grateful for all that I have, the experiences I am given that help me grow and to be happy or I can choose to focus on the negative. What will your choice be today….will you be happy? or make excuses….
- It's Friday! Today's doodle... Everything's ducky https://t.co/EP85OQrV4t 1 week ago
- @perlmutations Totally agree! Vets have enough on their mind without worrying about the necessities of life https://t.co/iycbzAJoL1 1 week ago
- @electroboyusa @DBSAlliance Many veterans gave their life even though they came home. #PTSD https://t.co/KgGvDZeZ1i 2 weeks ago
- RT @NancyRo53806228: Canada (Ontario) needs to follow this example! twitter.com/ymheactiongrou… 2 weeks ago
- RT @YMHEActionGroup: Contrary to what some mental health professionals think, teaching and talking about mental health and suicide... https… 2 weeks ago