What a great inspiring story this is, helps me realize yet again that it does not matter what you are facing, what your circumstances are….it is a choice whether you decide to be happy and be an inspiration or not…. We make dozens of choices a day. This morning I had to make the choice when my alarm went off whether I was going to roll over, snuggle in and go back to sleep or if I was going to get up and head to my early morning class. I had the choice to be nice to the people who were around me or to not pay attention to them, I made the choice to eat healthy or not, I made the choice to make the most out of today or not. Everything I do is a choice. I can choose to take even just one steps towards my long term goal or to do nothing and be in the same place I was yesterday or a month or a year ago. I can choose to be grateful for all that I have, the experiences I am given that help me grow and to be happy or I can choose to focus on the negative. What will your choice be today….will you be happy? or make excuses….
- RT @PaulaMc007: This is very important I have been contacted by admin regarding Oliver’s petition. People need to check their junk mail as… 20 hours ago
- Since none of the people in power care enough to say it.... I'm so sorry. To each and every person mistreated, abus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- I realized this week I'm more invisible and irrelevant than I ever imagined.. But that's okay I'm happy to retreat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT @PaulaMc007: This is what Olanzapine did to Oliver before it killed him. The doctor who administered said she would do the same thing ag… 22 hours ago
- @JohnHeilprin I Care! https://t.co/4GJ8NEDyIL 1 day ago