What a great inspiring story this is, helps me realize yet again that it does not matter what you are facing, what your circumstances are….it is a choice whether you decide to be happy and be an inspiration or not…. We make dozens of choices a day. This morning I had to make the choice when my alarm went off whether I was going to roll over, snuggle in and go back to sleep or if I was going to get up and head to my early morning class. I had the choice to be nice to the people who were around me or to not pay attention to them, I made the choice to eat healthy or not, I made the choice to make the most out of today or not. Everything I do is a choice. I can choose to take even just one steps towards my long term goal or to do nothing and be in the same place I was yesterday or a month or a year ago. I can choose to be grateful for all that I have, the experiences I am given that help me grow and to be happy or I can choose to focus on the negative. What will your choice be today….will you be happy? or make excuses….
- I want to thank @TimHortons since coffee changed a couple months ago it is undrinkable- I have saved a ton I used to drink at least 2 a day 1 week ago
- today's doodle....Friday Flamingos :) https://t.co/gFslMKNibH 1 week ago
- New Blog Post- True Love is a beautiful mess thecrazylady.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/tru… 2 months ago
- True Love Is A Beautiful Mess thecrazylady.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/tru… https://t.co/GH7pGwQb4n 2 months ago
- @GuyFieri I really enjoyed your burgers on Carnival Magic <3 Best Burger and fries ever! https://t.co/ltzNquZhYj 2 months ago