What a great inspiring story this is, helps me realize yet again that it does not matter what you are facing, what your circumstances are….it is a choice whether you decide to be happy and be an inspiration or not…. We make dozens of choices a day. This morning I had to make the choice when my alarm went off whether I was going to roll over, snuggle in and go back to sleep or if I was going to get up and head to my early morning class. I had the choice to be nice to the people who were around me or to not pay attention to them, I made the choice to eat healthy or not, I made the choice to make the most out of today or not. Everything I do is a choice. I can choose to take even just one steps towards my long term goal or to do nothing and be in the same place I was yesterday or a month or a year ago. I can choose to be grateful for all that I have, the experiences I am given that help me grow and to be happy or I can choose to focus on the negative. What will your choice be today….will you be happy? or make excuses….
- I canceled my phone last week with @Rogers because it didn't work 1/2 the time with no reception in house. Now my i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Post Traumatic Stress impacts many people I know. I wrote this for you thecrazylady.wordpress.com/2017/12/01/pts… 1 month ago
- today's doodle....Friday Flamingos :) https://t.co/gFslMKNibH 3 months ago
- New Blog Post- True Love is a beautiful mess thecrazylady.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/tru… 5 months ago
- True Love Is A Beautiful Mess thecrazylady.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/tru… https://t.co/GH7pGwQb4n 5 months ago