Today is my dad’s birthday and tomorrow is Mother’s day so I have two reasons this weekend to reflect on how incredibly blessed I am to have the parents I do. I never really appreciated them as much as I should have when I was younger. I was a very difficult (impossible) teenager and have through out my life given my parents every single grey hair they have. As I have gotten older I have come to love my parents not because they are my parents (though they deserve a medal just for that) but because of who they are as people. They are unconditionally loving and supportive, they are dedicated to serving others and enriching the lives of all they meet. My parents have faith, strength, talents and wisdom that exceed any I have seen. They have always been my biggest fans, whether I have recognized it (accepted it) or not. There are no words that can truly capture the respect, love and admiration I have for them. There is no way to really say thank you for every thing that they have done. I am so grateful for their guidance, unconditional love and their example to me. They have given me the greatest gifts any person can have- happiness, peace and love.
- I want to thank @TimHortons since coffee changed a couple months ago it is undrinkable- I have saved a ton I used to drink at least 2 a day 1 week ago
- today's doodle....Friday Flamingos :) https://t.co/gFslMKNibH 1 week ago
- New Blog Post- True Love is a beautiful mess thecrazylady.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/tru… 2 months ago
- True Love Is A Beautiful Mess thecrazylady.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/tru… https://t.co/GH7pGwQb4n 2 months ago
- @GuyFieri I really enjoyed your burgers on Carnival Magic <3 Best Burger and fries ever! https://t.co/ltzNquZhYj 2 months ago