I took my camera with me to the Botanical Rock Garden and Nature Trail. I saw some wildlife. The two pictures of the snake were as I was running the other way. It was a beautiful way to spend an afternoon. I am so grateful for blue skies and the beautiful world I live in.
- Believing you have no control is the very thing that takes it away from you 3 days ago
- @kelly_carlin My dad's birthday is May 12th too. It's a 'funny man' day. I actually thought of you Sunday as I'm su… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- I almost choked on air today...my parents may have stopped having children after me because they worried evolution… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- My kiddo gets the "Incredibly Amazing Offspring of the year" award for my Mother's Day gift this year. She's taking… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Stand a chance to win a brand new sewing machine! Sign up and share as much as you can :D upvir.al/ref/bs22435972… via @madam_sew 2 weeks ago