I took my camera with me to the Botanical Rock Garden and Nature Trail. I saw some wildlife. The two pictures of the snake were as I was running the other way. It was a beautiful way to spend an afternoon. I am so grateful for blue skies and the beautiful world I live in.
- White Privilege snobbery: You won't let humans seeking asylum cross the imaginary line you placed on land you stole… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- @RealJamesWoods Dear Mr. @RealJamesWoods with all respect every human deserves YOU sir are the epitome of White Pri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Support @kelly_carlin on @patreon. patreon.com/kellycarlin?ut… 9 hours ago
- @GodTexasCountry @EmilyEggbert @DonCheadle If you worked with them then you could have at least done as much resear… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- I already thought Dan Reynolds of @Imaginedragons was awesome....This confirms his place in my heart <3 twitter.com/JFClaude/statu… 10 hours ago