I took these pictures at some of the local conservation areas and parks. Did you know that in Halton if you pay for one conservation area you can go to any or all of the five conservation areas that day. It is wonderful to go for a hike in the morning at one park and then go and enjoy the wildlife at another in the afternoon.
- Check out my new blog post - goo.gl/KKC2vv 2 days ago
- I unchecked auto-renew monthly subscription box cause let's face it If the app is right & I'm dead I won't use it m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- The feedback survey was about 10 minutes long or at least that was how far I got before I started to black out I fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- So the other day I was using one of those free Heart Rate Apps. The problem with free apps are the popups. I took m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @BrokenBlueOrg: Please RT to help raise awareness. This is an Australian campaign on a world wide issue. Help Stop Police Suicides by… 1 week ago