I took these pictures at some of the local conservation areas and parks. Did you know that in Halton if you pay for one conservation area you can go to any or all of the five conservation areas that day. It is wonderful to go for a hike in the morning at one park and then go and enjoy the wildlife at another in the afternoon.
- White Privilege snobbery: You won't let humans seeking asylum cross the imaginary line you placed on land you stole… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- @RealJamesWoods Dear Mr. @RealJamesWoods with all respect every human deserves YOU sir are the epitome of White Pri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Support @kelly_carlin on @patreon. patreon.com/kellycarlin?ut… 9 hours ago
- @GodTexasCountry @EmilyEggbert @DonCheadle If you worked with them then you could have at least done as much resear… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- I already thought Dan Reynolds of @Imaginedragons was awesome....This confirms his place in my heart <3 twitter.com/JFClaude/statu… 10 hours ago