I am so grateful to live in Canada, where I can get a good education. There are many areas of the world where an education is much more difficult or impossible to get. There are some people trying to make a difference for some children in Kapanikian Philippians. They are hosting a fundraising charity fun event called Yogahontas Outdoor Yoga and Fitness Jam. If you can’t attend this event, or drop off a donation of books or resources then maybe there is a donation box or program near you where you can show gratitude for the education you receive and the freedom and blessings you have by giving to help someone else feel blessed too. I received the poster in pdf so please click on the link and check out their efforts to change the world.
- It's Friday! Today's doodle... Everything's ducky https://t.co/EP85OQrV4t 1 week ago
- @perlmutations Totally agree! Vets have enough on their mind without worrying about the necessities of life https://t.co/iycbzAJoL1 1 week ago
- @electroboyusa @DBSAlliance Many veterans gave their life even though they came home. #PTSD https://t.co/KgGvDZeZ1i 2 weeks ago
- RT @NancyRo53806228: Canada (Ontario) needs to follow this example! twitter.com/ymheactiongrou… 2 weeks ago
- RT @YMHEActionGroup: Contrary to what some mental health professionals think, teaching and talking about mental health and suicide... https… 2 weeks ago