I am so grateful to live in Canada, where I can get a good education. There are many areas of the world where an education is much more difficult or impossible to get. There are some people trying to make a difference for some children in Kapanikian Philippians. They are hosting a fundraising charity fun event called Yogahontas Outdoor Yoga and Fitness Jam. If you can’t attend this event, or drop off a donation of books or resources then maybe there is a donation box or program near you where you can show gratitude for the education you receive and the freedom and blessings you have by giving to help someone else feel blessed too. I received the poster in pdf so please click on the link and check out their efforts to change the world.
- Believing you have no control is the very thing that takes it away from you 3 days ago
- @kelly_carlin My dad's birthday is May 12th too. It's a 'funny man' day. I actually thought of you Sunday as I'm su… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- I almost choked on air today...my parents may have stopped having children after me because they worried evolution… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- My kiddo gets the "Incredibly Amazing Offspring of the year" award for my Mother's Day gift this year. She's taking… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Stand a chance to win a brand new sewing machine! Sign up and share as much as you can :D upvir.al/ref/bs22435972… via @madam_sew 2 weeks ago