I am so grateful to live in Canada, where I can get a good education. There are many areas of the world where an education is much more difficult or impossible to get. There are some people trying to make a difference for some children in Kapanikian Philippians. They are hosting a fundraising charity fun event called Yogahontas Outdoor Yoga and Fitness Jam. If you can’t attend this event, or drop off a donation of books or resources then maybe there is a donation box or program near you where you can show gratitude for the education you receive and the freedom and blessings you have by giving to help someone else feel blessed too. I received the poster in pdf so please click on the link and check out their efforts to change the world.
- @KindnessLDNONT @deanaruston Grateful for all she does for causes dear to my heart. My daughter was a preemie and t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @LivCompassion: ABSOLUTELY THIS ⬇ #Indigenous #MMIW #MMIWG twitter.com/xodanix3/statu… 1 hour ago
- @ngaltaha I'm sorry that someone would hurt you like that and that you had to go through it alone <3 1 hour ago
- I get all the exercise I need putting my foot in my mouth repeatedly 1 hour ago
- @johnfox06489743 Excuse my ignorance but I don't understand why on earth they would object to a Powwow. I'm a Chris… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago