I am so grateful to live in Canada, where I can get a good education. There are many areas of the world where an education is much more difficult or impossible to get. There are some people trying to make a difference for some children in Kapanikian Philippians. They are hosting a fundraising charity fun event called Yogahontas Outdoor Yoga and Fitness Jam. If you can’t attend this event, or drop off a donation of books or resources then maybe there is a donation box or program near you where you can show gratitude for the education you receive and the freedom and blessings you have by giving to help someone else feel blessed too. I received the poster in pdf so please click on the link and check out their efforts to change the world.
- Check out my new blog post - goo.gl/KKC2vv 2 days ago
- I unchecked auto-renew monthly subscription box cause let's face it If the app is right & I'm dead I won't use it m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- The feedback survey was about 10 minutes long or at least that was how far I got before I started to black out I fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- So the other day I was using one of those free Heart Rate Apps. The problem with free apps are the popups. I took m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @BrokenBlueOrg: Please RT to help raise awareness. This is an Australian campaign on a world wide issue. Help Stop Police Suicides by… 1 week ago