I am so grateful to live in Canada, where I can get a good education. There are many areas of the world where an education is much more difficult or impossible to get. There are some people trying to make a difference for some children in Kapanikian Philippians. They are hosting a fundraising charity fun event called Yogahontas Outdoor Yoga and Fitness Jam. If you can’t attend this event, or drop off a donation of books or resources then maybe there is a donation box or program near you where you can show gratitude for the education you receive and the freedom and blessings you have by giving to help someone else feel blessed too. I received the poster in pdf so please click on the link and check out their efforts to change the world.
- I canceled my phone last week with @Rogers because it didn't work 1/2 the time with no reception in house. Now my i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Post Traumatic Stress impacts many people I know. I wrote this for you thecrazylady.wordpress.com/2017/12/01/pts… 1 month ago
- today's doodle....Friday Flamingos :) https://t.co/gFslMKNibH 3 months ago
- New Blog Post- True Love is a beautiful mess thecrazylady.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/tru… 5 months ago
- True Love Is A Beautiful Mess thecrazylady.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/tru… https://t.co/GH7pGwQb4n 5 months ago