I am so grateful for this blog post by Climate Connections. I have been researching, trying to honour and contemplating First Nation people, and the issues that are facing their culture and communities. Sometimes I am scared that I am going to say something wrong, without meaning to. I truly want to help. I wish each First Nation person that sees my efforts could truly look into my heart and know my sincerity. I am grateful for bloggers, community members, tweeters, educators and leaders who share information.
I want more than anything to be respectful. I want to honour your culture and am even at some point hoping that I will be able to live in your environment as I help educated others about how we can make a difference. Thank you for sharing your experience. Thank you for giving me a chance to learn how to honour you, your history and future. Today I am grateful for you.
- @KindnessLDNONT @deanaruston Grateful for all she does for causes dear to my heart. My daughter was a preemie and t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @LivCompassion: ABSOLUTELY THIS ⬇ #Indigenous #MMIW #MMIWG twitter.com/xodanix3/statu… 1 hour ago
- @ngaltaha I'm sorry that someone would hurt you like that and that you had to go through it alone <3 1 hour ago
- I get all the exercise I need putting my foot in my mouth repeatedly 1 hour ago
- @johnfox06489743 Excuse my ignorance but I don't understand why on earth they would object to a Powwow. I'm a Chris… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago