I am so grateful for this blog post by Climate Connections. I have been researching, trying to honour and contemplating First Nation people, and the issues that are facing their culture and communities. Sometimes I am scared that I am going to say something wrong, without meaning to. I truly want to help. I wish each First Nation person that sees my efforts could truly look into my heart and know my sincerity. I am grateful for bloggers, community members, tweeters, educators and leaders who share information.
I want more than anything to be respectful. I want to honour your culture and am even at some point hoping that I will be able to live in your environment as I help educated others about how we can make a difference. Thank you for sharing your experience. Thank you for giving me a chance to learn how to honour you, your history and future. Today I am grateful for you.
- I want to thank @TimHortons since coffee changed a couple months ago it is undrinkable- I have saved a ton I used to drink at least 2 a day 1 week ago
- today's doodle....Friday Flamingos :) https://t.co/gFslMKNibH 1 week ago
- New Blog Post- True Love is a beautiful mess thecrazylady.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/tru… 2 months ago
- True Love Is A Beautiful Mess thecrazylady.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/tru… https://t.co/GH7pGwQb4n 2 months ago
- @GuyFieri I really enjoyed your burgers on Carnival Magic <3 Best Burger and fries ever! https://t.co/ltzNquZhYj 2 months ago