I am so grateful for this blog post by Climate Connections. I have been researching, trying to honour and contemplating First Nation people, and the issues that are facing their culture and communities. Sometimes I am scared that I am going to say something wrong, without meaning to. I truly want to help. I wish each First Nation person that sees my efforts could truly look into my heart and know my sincerity. I am grateful for bloggers, community members, tweeters, educators and leaders who share information.
I want more than anything to be respectful. I want to honour your culture and am even at some point hoping that I will be able to live in your environment as I help educated others about how we can make a difference. Thank you for sharing your experience. Thank you for giving me a chance to learn how to honour you, your history and future. Today I am grateful for you.
- I canceled my phone last week with @Rogers because it didn't work 1/2 the time with no reception in house. Now my i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Post Traumatic Stress impacts many people I know. I wrote this for you thecrazylady.wordpress.com/2017/12/01/pts… 1 month ago
- today's doodle....Friday Flamingos :) https://t.co/gFslMKNibH 3 months ago
- New Blog Post- True Love is a beautiful mess thecrazylady.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/tru… 5 months ago
- True Love Is A Beautiful Mess thecrazylady.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/tru… https://t.co/GH7pGwQb4n 5 months ago