Be Awesome! I am lucky I have lots of people who encourage me. I have amazing parents, incredible friends. They all encourage me. My biggest encouragement though is my awesome daughter. She has faced more struggles and difficulties in her 18 years of life than most people could handle starting with a premature birth fighting for her life. She has faced each one with strength, courage, unconditional love and a kind beautiful spirit. She encourages me and inspires me. She truly is awesome. She is my pep talk.
- Check out my new blog post - goo.gl/KKC2vv 2 days ago
- I unchecked auto-renew monthly subscription box cause let's face it If the app is right & I'm dead I won't use it m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- The feedback survey was about 10 minutes long or at least that was how far I got before I started to black out I fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- So the other day I was using one of those free Heart Rate Apps. The problem with free apps are the popups. I took m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @BrokenBlueOrg: Please RT to help raise awareness. This is an Australian campaign on a world wide issue. Help Stop Police Suicides by… 1 week ago