Be Awesome! I am lucky I have lots of people who encourage me. I have amazing parents, incredible friends. They all encourage me. My biggest encouragement though is my awesome daughter. She has faced more struggles and difficulties in her 18 years of life than most people could handle starting with a premature birth fighting for her life. She has faced each one with strength, courage, unconditional love and a kind beautiful spirit. She encourages me and inspires me. She truly is awesome. She is my pep talk.
- It's Friday! Today's doodle... Everything's ducky https://t.co/EP85OQrV4t 1 week ago
- @perlmutations Totally agree! Vets have enough on their mind without worrying about the necessities of life https://t.co/iycbzAJoL1 1 week ago
- @electroboyusa @DBSAlliance Many veterans gave their life even though they came home. #PTSD https://t.co/KgGvDZeZ1i 2 weeks ago
- RT @NancyRo53806228: Canada (Ontario) needs to follow this example! twitter.com/ymheactiongrou… 2 weeks ago
- RT @YMHEActionGroup: Contrary to what some mental health professionals think, teaching and talking about mental health and suicide... https… 2 weeks ago