Be Awesome! I am lucky I have lots of people who encourage me. I have amazing parents, incredible friends. They all encourage me. My biggest encouragement though is my awesome daughter. She has faced more struggles and difficulties in her 18 years of life than most people could handle starting with a premature birth fighting for her life. She has faced each one with strength, courage, unconditional love and a kind beautiful spirit. She encourages me and inspires me. She truly is awesome. She is my pep talk.
- White Privilege snobbery: You won't let humans seeking asylum cross the imaginary line you placed on land you stole… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- @RealJamesWoods Dear Mr. @RealJamesWoods with all respect every human deserves YOU sir are the epitome of White Pri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Support @kelly_carlin on @patreon. patreon.com/kellycarlin?ut… 9 hours ago
- @GodTexasCountry @EmilyEggbert @DonCheadle If you worked with them then you could have at least done as much resear… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- I already thought Dan Reynolds of @Imaginedragons was awesome....This confirms his place in my heart <3 twitter.com/JFClaude/statu… 10 hours ago