Be Awesome! I am lucky I have lots of people who encourage me. I have amazing parents, incredible friends. They all encourage me. My biggest encouragement though is my awesome daughter. She has faced more struggles and difficulties in her 18 years of life than most people could handle starting with a premature birth fighting for her life. She has faced each one with strength, courage, unconditional love and a kind beautiful spirit. She encourages me and inspires me. She truly is awesome. She is my pep talk.
- @KindnessLDNONT @deanaruston Grateful for all she does for causes dear to my heart. My daughter was a preemie and t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @LivCompassion: ABSOLUTELY THIS ⬇ #Indigenous #MMIW #MMIWG twitter.com/xodanix3/statu… 1 hour ago
- @ngaltaha I'm sorry that someone would hurt you like that and that you had to go through it alone <3 1 hour ago
- I get all the exercise I need putting my foot in my mouth repeatedly 1 hour ago
- @johnfox06489743 Excuse my ignorance but I don't understand why on earth they would object to a Powwow. I'm a Chris… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago