Be Awesome! I am lucky I have lots of people who encourage me. I have amazing parents, incredible friends. They all encourage me. My biggest encouragement though is my awesome daughter. She has faced more struggles and difficulties in her 18 years of life than most people could handle starting with a premature birth fighting for her life. She has faced each one with strength, courage, unconditional love and a kind beautiful spirit. She encourages me and inspires me. She truly is awesome. She is my pep talk.
- Believing you have no control is the very thing that takes it away from you 3 days ago
- @kelly_carlin My dad's birthday is May 12th too. It's a 'funny man' day. I actually thought of you Sunday as I'm su… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- I almost choked on air today...my parents may have stopped having children after me because they worried evolution… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- My kiddo gets the "Incredibly Amazing Offspring of the year" award for my Mother's Day gift this year. She's taking… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Stand a chance to win a brand new sewing machine! Sign up and share as much as you can :D upvir.al/ref/bs22435972… via @madam_sew 2 weeks ago