Change isn’t easy, neither is growth…I guess because sometimes it is the hardest type of change. It requires action. It requires hard work. It doesn’t matter if you want to grow by running a marathon or you want to pass a university course. It takes practise and hard work. Overcoming an addiction or learning a new skill takes hard work but is possible. It takes learning what doesn’t work until you find what does. It takes changing thoughts, actions and interactions. You can change your life and it all starts with changing your thoughts. If it is worth it to you, you will do the work.
- I want to thank @TimHortons since coffee changed a couple months ago it is undrinkable- I have saved a ton I used to drink at least 2 a day 1 week ago
- today's doodle....Friday Flamingos :) https://t.co/gFslMKNibH 1 week ago
- New Blog Post- True Love is a beautiful mess thecrazylady.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/tru… 2 months ago
- True Love Is A Beautiful Mess thecrazylady.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/tru… https://t.co/GH7pGwQb4n 2 months ago
- @GuyFieri I really enjoyed your burgers on Carnival Magic <3 Best Burger and fries ever! https://t.co/ltzNquZhYj 2 months ago