Change isn’t easy, neither is growth…I guess because sometimes it is the hardest type of change. It requires action. It requires hard work. It doesn’t matter if you want to grow by running a marathon or you want to pass a university course. It takes practise and hard work. Overcoming an addiction or learning a new skill takes hard work but is possible. It takes learning what doesn’t work until you find what does. It takes changing thoughts, actions and interactions. You can change your life and it all starts with changing your thoughts. If it is worth it to you, you will do the work.
- It's Friday! Today's doodle... Everything's ducky https://t.co/EP85OQrV4t 1 week ago
- @perlmutations Totally agree! Vets have enough on their mind without worrying about the necessities of life https://t.co/iycbzAJoL1 1 week ago
- @electroboyusa @DBSAlliance Many veterans gave their life even though they came home. #PTSD https://t.co/KgGvDZeZ1i 2 weeks ago
- RT @NancyRo53806228: Canada (Ontario) needs to follow this example! twitter.com/ymheactiongrou… 2 weeks ago
- RT @YMHEActionGroup: Contrary to what some mental health professionals think, teaching and talking about mental health and suicide... https… 2 weeks ago